Nida is definitely one of the most beautiful beaches, located in the Curonian Spit National Park. Thousands of people come to Nida every year to relax on the beach, sail the yachts, walk in woods, and simply breath fresh air. Here are the best places to eat, drink and sleep in Nida to make you stay even more comfortable.
Tik Pas Joną
Tik Pas Joną is definitely the best place to try fresh seafood straight from the Baltic Sea. The staff are extremely friendly, so you will always feel welcomed and the prices are reasonable. It would be a shame to miss eating smoked fish with beer at Tik Pas Joną while staying in Nida.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Naglių g. 6, Nida, Lithuania, (8-620) 82084
Senasis Uostas (“The Old Harbor”) is one of the oldest and most popular restaurants in Nida among tourists and locals. There are plenty of dishes such as BBQ ribs, burgers, pizzas and fish, so everyone can find what they are looking for. On top of that, the staff in Senasis Uostas are extremely helpful and always smiling, which creates a pleasant atmosphere.
Naglių g. 29 D, Nida, Lithuania (8-469) 52663
Nerija Hotel Restaurant
Nerija Hotel Restaurant is the fanciest restaurant in Nida so if you are looking for a white tablecloth restaurant, look no further. The prices are of course high, but you get what you pay for and even more – the food is innovative, delicious and the atmosphere is just great. During the summer you can eat outside, in a brand new terrace overlooking to the stunning nature of Nida.
Pamario g. 13, Nida, Lithuania, (8-469) 52777
Zuikio Daržas is a hipster place with the best pizza in Nida and the whole of Neringa. The pizzas are cooked in firewood stoves and made with love by the owners. It has a very hipster atmosphere and is close to the main entrance to the beach. After you finish eating, make sure to come back to Zuikio Daržas at night for the best parties in Nida, as this place turns into a club at the weekends.
Nidos-Smiltynes Plentas 7a, Nida, Lithuania, (8-692) 06594
In Vino is one of the most popular restaurants in Nida with roof top bar and amazing views. It has a great selection of wines from all over the world, strong coffee, delicious cocktails and traditional Lithuanian beer, making this place perfect to stop by for a drink or two with your friends or family.
Taikos g. 32, Nida, Lithuania, +370 655 77997
Prieplaukos Vyninė is located right on the docks with a beautiful view to the Curonian Spit. During the summer, the most popular Lithuanian musicians, such as Jurga Šeduikytė or Vaidas Baumila, have their acoustic concerts in Prieplaukos Vyninė, so all you need to do is order one of many drinks including a wide selection of wines and cocktails at the bar and enjoy good music surrounded by festive people and wonderful nature.
Hotel Nerija is a 3* hotel located in a calm neighborhood surrounded by woods, so you can be sure to get a nice and comfortable sleep and breath fresh air of the Curonian Spit National Park. Nerija is not the newest hotel in Nida, but it is the locals’ favorite because of long traditions, reasonable price and extraordinary restaurant inside of the hotel. The staff speak perfect English, Russian and Lithuanian and make sure you feel like home.
Pamario g. 13, Nida, Lithuania, (8-469) 52777
Hotel Nidus is a perfect place to relax while staying in Nida. Located in between the Baltic Sea and the Curonian lagoon, Nidus creates a cozy, quiet and relaxing atmosphere, making it a perfect place for romantic couples. Every room has a spacious bedroom and a living room with a beautiful view. The beach is only 600 meters away but people who are too lazy to walk that distance can relax in the spa and sauna with a hot tub. Guests can also enjoy delicious food in the restaurant inside.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.