Lithuania is a perfect place to visit for budget travelers as there are many wonderful and cheap attractions, especially in Vilnius. However, finding a good and cheap place to stay is always the hardest part for those who don’t have money to burn. These wonderful and cheap Airbnbs in Vilnius should solve your problem.
Cozy room in the Old Town
This vintage style apartment is located in the heart of the Old Town, so all the most important touristic places are nearby. This place is perfect for couples, but also has a co-working space for people who are on a business trip. The host is extremely friendly and always ready to help.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Beautiful apartment in a calm neigborhood
This beautiful flat is located in Žirmūnai, one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Vilnius. The owners rent one of their three rooms with all amenities to the guests. If you want a peaceful and quiet place to stay and you love dogs (a Jack Russel terrier also lives in the flat), this is the perfect Airbnb.
Little studio in the Old Town
Up to four people can stay in this studio for only $18 per night, so it is a perfect choice for young people who want a cheap place in the center of all the action. The owner of the place is very friendly and has some nice tips to make your stay in Vilnius even more special.
Private room near the park
This wonderful two-room apartment, of which one is dedicated to guests, is located near the Vingis Park, the biggest and most beautiful park in Vilnius. Also, the Old Town is only 20 minutes away on foot, so you will stay close to the main attractions of Vilnius. The apartment is very cozy and clean, and the host is super-friendly and caring.
Bright room near the center
This bright room is located only a few kilometers away from the city center in a quiet and green neighborhood. It is the best option for couples who want to live in a quiet and lovely apartment, but still stay close to all the action and attractions.
Loft in a medieval house
This loft is located in Užupis, the prestigious neighborhood of hippies and artists. The Old Town is also very close, so you can be sure that most of the interesting Vilnius sights are within walking distance. Up to six people can fit in this loft for just $18 per night, which is a serious bargain.
Modern, minimal and lively
If you want to meet a lovely dog and a parrot while staying in a modern flat with friendly hosts, look no further! This bright apartment, located in Žirmūnai, is a perfect choice for couples or solo travelers who want to meet locals and have some fun while in Vilnius. It only costs $22 per night, which is a very good deal for such a lovely place.
The best Airbnbs for budget travelers in Vilnius who don’t want to spend their nights in hostels, sharing a room with seven strangers.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.