If you find yourself wanting a day of relaxation and pampering while in the Bahamas, then visit one of the island’s luxurious spas. Enjoy the soothing massages, facials, and all the rejuvenating treatments that these facilities have to offer.
The Kamalame Spa
If you’ve ever wanted to experience a soothing massage on a beautiful Bahamian beach then you should visit Kamalame Cay. The overwater spa is the only of its kind on the island and is promised to provide a luxurious experience. The team of aestheticians and masseuses provide services including facials, massages, and body melt therapies. Kamalame’s in-house line, Naturopathica, is also available at the spa for those who want to nurture their skin even more with clinically proven antioxidants and peptides.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Renu Day Spa
If you’re looking for a place to immerse yourself in a haven of relaxation and serenity in Freeport, look no further than the Renu Day Spa. This spa features a range of salon, facial, and skin services for all ages and skin types. Among the most love treatments done is Reiki, a Japanese healing technique for stress reduction and relaxation.
The Spa of Eden at Pishon
By introducing cutting-edge technology, the Spa of Eden has become one of the spas in the Bahamas that offers unique services. The cozy facility and incredible scenery that inspired the spa’s name is also a plus. Relax and enjoy services like the magnesphere, reflexology, and Lymphatic massages, among many others.
Windermere Day Spa
The Windermere Day Spa is a full-service spa offering a variety of spa and beauty treatments for both men and women. Get the special Circadia Oxygen Mask Facial along with one the seven massages that Windermere offers, then head over to the salon and have their expert hair-stylists, barbers, and nail technicians complete your day of pampering.
The Mandara Spa at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island is a vision of luxury. The opulent décor and ambiance at this spa align perfectly with the type of experience that Atlantis is known for. The spa features ancient Balinese healing touches and traditional European therapies with modern technology. Take advantage of the warm and cold plunge pools as well as steam and sauna rooms available in the private lounge areas. There is also a salon at the facility with menus catering to both men and women.
One of the largest professional skin care brands in the world opened three facilities in the Bahamas to offer luxury skin care options to Bahamians and visitors to the island. Starting at just $10, you can experience the wonders of the Dermalogica‘s expert dermatologists and stylists. Services offered include facials, massages, waxing, nail care, and much more.
Marley Resort & Spa
“Simma down” and be pampered at the Natural Mystic Spa at the Marley Resort in Nassau. Inspired by Rita Marley’s holistic methods of care for her family, the spa features Afro-Caribbean and Asian techniques along with traditional Caribbean rituals. In true Jamaican-inspired fashion, there are also healing herbs, fruits, spices, and essential oils available at the spa.
Baha-Retreat Anti-Aging Spa
As the first anti-aging spa in the Bahamas, the Baha-retreat has it all. The charming property located in the center of Bahamas features a full-service salon and spa, specializing in anti-aging treatments. The spa is also the only facility on the island that specializes in Indian eyebrow threading and Egyptian body sugaring. Relax in the exclusive environment where guests come to de-stress and enjoy the variety of services.
Skin Solutions Day Spa
One of Nassau’s premier facilities for relaxation is the Skin Solutions Day Spa. The excellent massage therapists, stylists, and technicians know how exactly to care for their customers. Close your eyes and relax to the soothing music while enjoying one of the many rejuvenating treatments that the spa offers. When you’re finished, visit the spa boutique for a wide selection of skin, hair, and facial products for both men and women.
Serenity Spa & Salon
Indulge yourself in a body wrap, a therapeutic massage, hydrating facial, or any of the other services offered at the Serenity Spa & Salon in Bimini. Located in Resorts World, this state-of-the-art spa offers guests the chance to experience a range of therapeutic services with a stunning view—thanks to the spa’s glass windows.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.