New to K-beauty? From multi step cleansing products and animal print sheet masks to colorful cosmetics and BB cream, these are the cult-favorite Korean beauty items that you absolutely must try.
Banila Co. Clean It Zero
This bestselling cleanser is in a semisolid form when you scoop it out, but melts into an oil type makeup and residue remover as you apply it to your face. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin, but powerful enough to rid of pore clogging impurities with no oily residue.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Neogen Green Tea Foaming Cleanser
Many liquid cleansers out there are primarily made up of water and detergent, but this one contains mostly fermented actives, like green tea leaves that contain antioxidants that protect and nourish as they cleanse. Another advantage of this cleanser is that it not only washes away dirt and sebum, but leaves the skin feeling soft and supple rather than tight and dry.
Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Milk Peel
Although Dr. Jart+ is now a household name worldwide, their recently released Dermaclear Micro Milk Peel is one of their best products yet. Made from coconut milk, the peel is not only helpful in exfoliating for softer skin and minimizing pores, it’s also incredibly gentle on sensitive skin.
Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Koreans understand the importance of weekly exfoliating. It allows your skin to better absorb skincare products, promotes blood circulation and removes excess residue that leads to breakouts. This wash off mask’s black sugar ingredients help to nourish and hydrate the skin, while its natural texture gently removes dead skin cells.
SNP Animal Masks
Made with natural pulp and moisturizing coconut water, these masks are as hydrating as they are adorable. Each animal mask boasts a uniquely designed pattern, each with its own special properties such as brightening or wrinkle care. Replenish your dry skin while looking as powerful as a dragon or as loveable as a koala.
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum
This lightweight serum utilizes green tea leaves and seeds from Korea’s Jeju Island to add suppleness to the skin. Apply it to your bare face immediately after washing to lock in moisture and enhance the effects of masks, creams or other skincare products you might use.
Missha The First Treatment Essence
This holy grail of K-skincare has become a must-have product for Korean beauty addicts worldwide. Every night and every morning after cleansing and toning, dab this essence onto your face, let it soak in, and watch your skin get brighter and more supple in just a few weeks.
Missha Mild Essence Sun Milk
Unlike most sunscreens, this one is surprisingly light and absorbs into the skin quickly and effortlessly, without leaving any white cast behind. The SPF50/PA+++ provides broad-spectrum protection to minimize wrinkles and sun damage, while the essence moisturizes and nourishes your skin.
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream
This five in one egg white cream takes care of all your skincare needs simultaneously: serum, moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream and overnight mask. It doesn’t get any more egg-celent than this.
Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream
Don’t let its name put you off. Snail mucin is actually a pretty amazing skincare ingredient that’s packed with nutrients that stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin (bye bye, wrinkles), repair damaged skin and restore hydration. This cream in particular is packed with the stuff, is lightweight and, as an added bonus, has a refreshing scent.
IOPE Air Cushion XP
The IOPE Air Cushion, the first cushion compact on the market, is a product that will undoubtedly change your world. The unique, formula soaked sponge has all the advantages of a BB cream, anti-aging, moisturizing, even skin coverage and SPF protection, but also comes with a non absorbing puff that wicks the formula off the sponge and applies seamlessly onto your face.
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++
With over 30 million sold worldwide, this BB Cream is one of the most popular on the market, and for good reason. It provides anti-aging benefits and UV protection, while smoothly concealing dark spots and blemishes.
Clio Waterproof Pen Liner
This multifaceted liner is available in both black and brown, and provides the drama of a liquid liner with the accuracy of a pen, not to mention it doesn’t smudge. With a quick swipe, make thick or thin lines that will stay on and define your eyes all day long.
Skinfood Tomato Jelly Tint Lip
While this sheer lip gloss/balm hybrid has the magical ability to look great on everyone, its formula is really what sets it apart from the rest. Tomato seed oil works to hydrate your lips, keeping your pout as pretty as the three colors it comes in.
Tony Moly Crystal Blusher
Available in over 10 shades that either create a rosy blush or contour the face, Tony Moly’s Crystal Blusher series defines and adds dimension to your look. With just a few simple strokes, the velvety blush adheres to the skin smoothly and adds a natural tone.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.