Feeka coffee Roasters
Located in a former townhouse in Bukit Bintang’s Changkat, Feeka coffee Roasters brews some of the freshest coffee in the city. The highest quality coffee beans originate from local roasters and are prepared by expert baristas delivering a coffee worth savouring. A selection of food is available, including cakes and snacks to nibble on at brunch or more hearty dishes for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Feeka, named after the pronunciation of the Swedish word ‘fiki’ meaning ‘work’, provides a comfortable and quiet spot to enjoy a coffee.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Providing a variety of coffee blends from single beans to secret mixtures known only by the highly-trained baristas, VCR delivers arguably Kuala Lumpur’s best cup of coffee. Favourites include cappuccinos, flat whites and a variety of iced drinks to choose from inside the cosy, high-ceilinged coffee shop in Bukit Bintang. From the outside, the black-coloured building sits between traditional shophouses and modern high-rises. The interior produces a rustic atmosphere. Sit down on one of the rattan chairs and order a morning fix of caffeine and watch the world pass by through the wall-to-ceiling windows.
Q Cup Café
This speciality coffee shop in Bukit Bintang along Jalan Imbi caters to connoisseurs. Inside Q Cup Café, customers will get a menu filled with a variety of coffee profiles and descriptions. Anyone wanting to sample some of the world’s best and most exclusive beans can satisfy their palate here with favourites such as beans from Panama and Ethiopia. The owner, Mr Yu, wants to introduce global varieties to the public served by his highly-skilled baristas in a welcoming and enticing manner. Food is available at Q Cup Café too.
Once a fashion outlet in Thailand before entering the food industry in 1997, Greyhound Café has expanded into a chain throughout Southeast Asia. With a reputation for high-quality food and service in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, stopping by for a coffee or two gives customers a high-end experience. Prices are slightly higher compared to other coffee shops in Bukit Bintang, but coffee drinkers almost always enjoy their time at Greyhound Café.
Café De Paris
Looking for a piece of Paris in Bukit Bintang? Head to Café De Paris inside Pavillion along Jalan Bukit Bintang. Featuring decorations replicating an authentic French café, the customer can choose from an extensive food and drink menu while enjoying the atmosphere and ambience. Several types of hot and cold drinks, as well as wine with French dishes and pastries, are to be enjoyed on the café’s outdoor terrace. What can be better than sipping French coffee with a pain au chocolat while flicking through the guidebook?
Old Town White coffee, Pavilion
A favourite household name with a branch in Bukit Bintang. Old Town White coffee, with its wooden tables and chairs, provide ample space to unwind or to catch up on work is and always has been a favourite coffee shop in Malaysia. Apart from the location and chain name, another highlight is the regular drink promotions, including buy-one-get-one-free offers. Basic Malaysian dishes on the menu attract customers along with the guaranteed WiFi connectivity.
Wizards At Tribeca
Catering to the higher end clientele, Wizards At Tribeca isn’t a cheap coffee shop in Bukit Bintang. Instead, the airy and bright café-cum-restaurant provides speciality dishes and international standard drinks, both hot and cold, and cocktails. Customers pay slightly more than the going rate to receive the excellent and prompt service and for the gastronomical experience found nowhere else in Kuala Lumpur. Expect to pay in the region of RM 50 ($12.80) for a light meal and coffee.
Café Capitol provides customers with a local coffee shop experience in Bukit Bintang. Forget the espressos and cappuccinos, instead find Malaysian favourites such as Nescafe ice, kopi-o and teh ice. The interior exudes an air of nostalgia with wooden chairs and marble tables along with mosaicked tiles forming the elegant decorations. But the best features lie in the menu, availability of Malaysian food and rock-bottom prices. Grab a Nescafé ice and plate of nasi lemak and expect to spend no more than RM 10 ($2.55).
Molten Chocolate Café (Lot 10)
Looking to enjoy a coffee and indulge in some chocolate? Check out Molten Café and find a menu filled with good coffee and a variety of snacks including its signature chocolate desserts. Expats and long-term residents know the favourite European treat is difficult to find in Southeast Asia. Molten provides a superb treat satisfying any cravings. Another feature making it one of the best coffee shops in Bukit Bintang is its central location in the heart of the tourist centre.
Did you know – Culture Trip now does bookable, small-group trips? Pick from authentic, immersive Epic Trips, compact and action-packed Mini Trips and sparkling, expansive Sailing Trips.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.