Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview10 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Explore the complete Northern Coromandel Peninsula on your way to our hidden gem, the Coromandel Coastal Walkway. No doubling back over the Walkway with our tour and that goes for the drive too. You experience new scenery all day long.
Discover our unique and remote countryside as your experienced guide drives you over our difficult and winding roads. Soak up the stories from days gone by to the current restoration of our native flora and fauna.
Take a tour with Coromandel Discovery, leave the stress and worry of the drive to us.
- Walking Poles by arrangement.
- Snacks - Afternoon tea or coffee and cake. Water refills available.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Coromandel Coastal Walkway
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coromandel Coastal Walkway, Stony Bay Road, Coromandel New Zealand
Your Coastal Walkway hike starts at Stony Bay and travels through regenerating native bush on a pathway once used by early Maori and European Settlers. The 10 kilometre Walkway finishes at Fletcher Bay after a downhill stretch through expansive coastal farmland with seaviews to Great Barrier Island and Beyond.
Duration: 4 hours
Where To Go
105 Wharf Road, Coromandel 3506, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions