Book a holiday apartment in Eilat and you’ll have plenty of freedom to explore this fascinating Israeli city on the Red Sea. Whether you spend your days chilling on the beaches of Eilat Bay, shopping at the promenade bazaar or exploring the nearby Negev desert, you can return to a private crash pad with a home-like feel. Here’s our pick of the best holiday apartments in Eilat – all bookable on Culture Trip.
These apartments, sleeping three, four or six, just a short hop west of the main beach area in Eilat, channel all the relaxed, fun-in-the-sun vibe you’d expect from a Hawaiian holiday. While wall-size beach pics evoke Maui in some of the bedrooms, other rooms are more subtle, with sea-blue sofas and sun-soaked terraces. All have trendy contemporary furniture, sleek kitchens and comfy sofas, so style mavens should approve.
These apartments, just off the marina and within walking distance of the beach, are a solid bet for groups of friends holidaying together. One big, communal pool, fringed with palms, means you can hang out together even if you don’t share the same apartment. The apartments themselves, which sleep between four and six, come with stylish furnishings and include access to a gym, should you get bored of lazing around.
With bright splashes of colour and funky patterns on the walls, these apartments have real personality – if you didn’t know better, you could be staying at your cool Israeli cousin’s place. Handily for solo travellers or couples, they come in studio and one-bedroom formats, so you’re not paying for extra space you don’t need. Want to maximise your sunshine hours? Some of the apartments come with balconies and private gardens.
Views out to the sparkling Red Sea, pools for cooling off during the scorching Israeli afternoons, bubbling jacuzzis for reviving weary muscles – these holiday apartments have all the perks of a hotel stay, but with one big bonus: you get everything to yourself. The spacious kitchens let you whip up a breakfast feast, or nibbles to enjoy with a glass of wine come sultry evening. Cool, contemporary design features in every apartment, the largest of which has four bedrooms.
Scattered across four locations in the heart of Eilat, the Villa Kibel apartments are just a 10-minute walk from the sand – exactly what you’re looking for in a beach break. Convenient locations make these apartments a good pick for families looking to self-cater, too. Whichever apartment you choose, expect homely, unfussy decor, free parking, a microwave-equipped kitchen and outdoor spaces (either a balcony or garden).
If you’re planning on making the Coral Beach Nature Reserve a regular feature of your trip, stay at La Villa – it’s just a 10-minute drive away. With wood-panelled kitchens, cool tiled floors and sink-in sofas, these apartments also prioritise comfort – just what you need after a long day in the depths exploring rainbows of coral and fish. You may also prefer to crash in the garden.
There are three apartments here: two closer to the beach, and a third closer to the hotspot emporium, the Ice Mall. Whichever you choose, you can expect the comforts of home, including a proper kitchen. If a pool is essential, choose the Royal Park location – it comes with a full-size (shared) swimming spot. The white decor keeps this apartment feeling cool and bright.
For some stylish options, discover our guide to the best boutique hotels in Eilat and book now on Culture Trip.
Destinations Unlocked:Let our travel expert Stefano help you find your perfect Culture trip
Looking for an expert's perspective?Uncover my top 3 recommended places from each continent on the map.
1. GuatemalaAn express adventure for those with limited time off. Prepare yourself incredible experiences. You will hike a volcano, visit mayan temples and witness a ceremony and take in beautiful colonial Antigua.
2. BelizeA quick trip not too far away for those seeking a relaxing mini break. You will have plenty of free time to relax but also some awesome activities to experience the rainforest and the caribbean sea.
3. MexicoAn exciting mini trip exploring the lesser known colonial towns of central Mexico. This is hte perfect trip for someone with limited time off and still wants to turn on explorer mode and do something different.
1. EcuadorA remarkable 8 days adventure through the Andes and the Amazon rainforest. The best choice for adventure seekers wishing to visit the 2 most iconic areas of South America, in only 1 week and no flights.
2. PeruAn alternative itinerary to classic Peru, from Cusco to Arequipa. This itinerary is great combination of highlights Cusco and Machu Picchu with the lesser known Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
1. ItalyThe ultimate Italian experience from the vibrant streets of Naples to the breathtaking sceneries of the Amalfi Coast followed by Matera and down to Puglia with its golden beaches, intense flavours and fascinating destinations.
2. ScotlandEmbark on this great adventure starting from London all the way to Scotland with a true Scottish experience made of breathtaking sceneries, whisky tasting and ..lots of fun! Ideal for train lovers and explorers.
3. PortugalA wonderful train journey around Portugal, from the romantic city of Porto to the Douro Valley, to the beautiful Aveiro all the way to Lisbon and Sintra. The perfect trip to train, culinary and culture lovers.
1. South KoreaDiscover incredible temples, mountains and modern cities on this 10 day adventure. This trip is perfect for those seeking immersion in the cuisine, culture and natural wonders of South Korea.
2. ThailandFrom Bankgok to Angkor Wat to Ho Chi Minh City and everything in between - adventure through the heart of South-East Asia. Taste the delights, see history brought to life and unwind on a Mekong River cruise.
3. Sri LankaA fantastic adventure that showcases Sri Lanka's fantastic landscapes, wildlife and flavours. With 3 epic rail journeys, 3 UNESCO heritage sites and time to relax, this trip has loads to offer at a great price
1. MoroccoAn epic journey across Morocco: from Casablanca to Marrakech, through the blue city of Chefchaouen to the wonders of the desert and deep to the High Atlas Mountains - this trip has it all! Ideal for true explorers!
2. EgyptFrom Cairo to Aswan, this trip brings the land of the pharaohs to life. You'll visit the Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple and cruise down the Nile in style. This is the perfect way to explore Egypt.
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
meet our Local Insider
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?
It's the personal contact, the personal experiences. I love meeting people from all over the world... I really like getting to know everyone and feeling like I'm traveling with a group of friends.
WHAT DESTINATION IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET-LIST?
I have so many places on my list, but I would really lobe to go to Africa. I consider myself an “adventure girl” and Africa feels like the ULTIMATE adventure!
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.