OUR ULTIMATE COVID BOOKING GUARANTEE. FIND OUT MORE
When you’ve spent so much time choosing the right gift for a loved one, it only seems right to wrap it with the attention it deserves, too. Here are some neat and inspiring ideas to help you find the perfect way to wrap your pressies this holiday season.
1. Choose an alternative to traditional ribbons, such as pom pom string
2. Get creative with a chalkboard pen on black wrapping paper
3. Add a mini wreath to your gift for an individual look
4. Make your own personalised wrapping paper by photocopying treasured photos
5. Recycled wrapping paper is great for wrapping gifts for eco warriors
6. Get crafty by printing cute shapes on brown paper for kids’ presents
7. Go retro with an old Dymo label maker
8. Choose a simple look with natural materials such as brown paper and wooden labels
9. Put bells and whistles on it, literally, with these metallic bell toppers
10. Re-use old newspaper, maps or music sheets for a vintage feel
11. For adult gifts, opt for a stylish monochrome scheme with simple seasonal foliage
12. Repurpose old knitwear as a way of wrapping awkward-shaped Christmas presents
To get the complete Christmassy look at home, check out the top festive interior trends here.