Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview4 hours 30 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
Experience the modern marvel of commercial jet production on this unique and one of a kind tour from Seattle to the Boeing Future of Flight Aviation Center. The Boeing assembly plant is home to legendary planes like the 747, 777 and the world’s most advanced jetliner, the 787 Dreamliner. You’ll have an opportunity to learn about Boeing’s long and storied history, go inside the world’s largest building to view airplanes in various stages of assembly, take photos overlooking Paine Field and the billions of dollars of Boeing product in different phases of completion and shop for official Boeing branded gifts. This tour package, provided by Show Me Seattle Tours, includes comfortable coach transport with a knowledgeable local guide to and from the Center, and admission to the 90 minute tour of the assembly plant tour led by expert Boeing staff. Book now for an experience unique to Seattle!
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Seattle 35 miles north to the Future of Flight Aviation Center and back
- Pickup and drop-off at a convenient central location in downtown Seattle
- Limited seats available for pickup at downtown Seattle hotels
- Knowledgeable and entertaining local driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boeing Future of Flight
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seattle, Seattle, Washington
Your Boeing Tour begins with a comfortable coach ride...as you travel through Seattle and then up to the Future of Flight Aviation Center in Everett, Washington, your knowledgable Show Me Seattle guide will share highlights, stories and early history about Seattle, William Boeing and the Boeing Company - and on the return trip, you'll get a wealth of recommendations for restaurants and more activities to
Where To Go
Wells Fargo Bank, 1620 4th Ave Ste 1, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Available from downtown Seattle hotels only. Please call local tour operator to find out if your hotel is in the pickup area. If you are staying outside of the
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please Note: Children must be at least 48inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Future of Flight Aviation Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- Hotel pickup and drop off is only available for those staying in downtown Seattle area hotels.
- No personal items are allowed on the 90 minute assembly plant tour, including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site at the Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit photos, videos, or recordings of any kind during the assembly plant tour.
More Experiences In Seattle
Walking & Biking Tours
Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
From $263.14 · 10 hours 30 minutes
Cultural & Theme Tours
Premier 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
From $79.00 · 3 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Beneath The Streets Underground History Tour
From $29.03 · 1 hour
Day Trips & Excursions
Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
From $148.71 · 10 to 12 hours
Tours & Sightseeing
Boeing Factory Tour from Seattle
From $98.00 · 4 hours 30 minutes
Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
From $108.00 · 9 days