Hike La Chorrera and El Chiflon mighty waterfalls from Bogota
Escape the traffic of Bogotá and hike through lush Andean forests to visit two mighty cascades of water, El Chiflón and La Chorrera, Colombia’s tallest waterfall. Accompanied by an expert guide, drive through the East Hills and then trek through dense countryside to discover a wonderland of natural beauty. After your 3-hour hike of medium to high difficulty, tuck into a hearty traditional meal at a La Candelaria neighborhood. Pick up and drop-off from most hotels included.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Bogota area
- Professional guide in your language of preference (English, Portuguese, Spanish, German)
- Entry tickets
- Lunch if option selected
- Entry/Admission - Waterfall The Chiflón
- Entry/Admission - Cascada La Chorrera
- Optional fees and gratuities
- Personal expenses
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waterfall The Chiflón, Choachí, Cundinamarca, Colombia
You will begin the tour at 8:00 am being picked up by a driver at your hotel.. Your travel time will be approximately 45 minutes to the southern part of the hills, on the road to Choachí. Accompanied by an experienced guide, you'll be dropped off in the countryside and hike through mountains surrounded by impressive natural scenery to discover the base of the first waterfall: El
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Bogotá Hotels /Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.
* Note: pick-up from other towns have an additional cost (including but not limited to Chía, Cota, Funza, Mosquera, La Calera). Please
Written Reviews (10)
1 of 4
The hike was beautiful and...
The hike was beautiful and the guide, Raoul, wAs wonderful. Very knowledgeable and pleasant to be with.
This excursion was wonderful. The...
Keren B | Jan 2020
This excursion was wonderful. The hike was strenuous but well worth the views. We were picked up from our hotel at 8 am, we had a one hour car ride with stunning views to the hiking trail and we hiked for ~2.5 hours through the mountain and to the
The hike itself is awesome,...
Diane P | Oct 2019
The hike itself is awesome, not too much vertical however the path has a very uneven surface. It was raining the day we went and were very glad we had hiking shoes, good idea regardless if raining or not. It was also foggy but we lucked out and had
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A good shape or fitness is recommended
- It is recommended that you wear hiking shoes and bring a change of clothes
- The recommendation is taking it after two nights from your arrival to Bogotá if you are not used to the height