This tour is exclusively for your group. The Royal National Park has a range of beautiful natural formations - freshwater pools, forests, waterfalls, lagoons, cliffs, beaches and rockpools. On our walk to Wedding Cake Rock we will see a wonderful coastal landscape of cliffs, heathland and sandstone formations.
The stunning white sandstone of Wedding Cake Rock is perfectly complemented by the blue Pacific Ocean. Next stop is scenic Wattamolla waterfall and lagoon. At rugged Garie Beach we inspect a tesselated pavement and enjoy a picnic lunch prepared by your guide, Greg.
At Bald Hill we will take in great views of the southern beaches followed by a drive south to the cantilevered Sea Cliff Bridge. We have the option of changing the day plan and visiting Symbio Wildlife Park in the afternoon to experience native animals.
The day is flexible and if you prefer less walking we can do shorter walks to other scenic places in the Park. Join us for an uplifting day in nature.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Sydney Nimble Tours designer T shirt
- photographs using digital SLR camera emailed to you after trip
- Snacks - muesli bars, fruit
- Lunch - fresh rosetta bread rolls with choice of fillings (vegetarian option), refreshing salad, cold drinks available all day
- Entrance fee to Symbio Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Symbio Wildlife Park
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wedding Cake Rock, Bundeena, Royal National Park, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy a walk through the wonderful Royal National Park heathland and experience its rugged beauty. Arrive at Wedding Cake Rock and take in the stunning view - majestic white sandstone against a blue Pacific Ocean,
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wattamolla Beach Road, Wollongong, New South Wales Australia
Short walk to the serene lagoon, whilst enjoying the natural
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
We commence the journey from your accommodation.
Written Reviews (1)
1 of 1
BOOK THIS TOUR IMMEDIATELY! YOU...
Andrea A | Nov 2019
BOOK THIS TOUR IMMEDIATELY! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! Greg chauffeured us around the Sydney area for the PERFECT way to end our Sydney trip! As if his generous hospitality throughout our journey wasn't enough, he also offered to take professional photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Royal National Park Tour
More Experiences In Sydney
Walking & Biking Tours
Manly Self-Guided Bike Tour
From $31.96 · 1 day
Single Kayak Hire - 4 Hours
From $42.96 · 4 hours
30-Minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride: Thunder Twist
From $44.01 · 30 minutes
Walking & Biking Tours
Sin and the City — Kings Cross vice & bohemia Walking History Tour
From $35.02 · 2 hours 30 minutes
Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
Journey Beyond Cruise Sydney Harbour - All inclusive Dinner Cruise
From $134.86 · 3 hours
Day Trips & Excursions
Blue Mountains Group-Tour Hike/Zoo from Sydney
From $171.31 · 9 hours