This is a Private tour for you and your group only.
The highlight of this tour for many is the beautiful natural feature of Wave Rock.
The Wheatbelt is a massive agricultural region extending from Geraldton (about 400km north of Perth) to Esperance (around 800km southeast of Perth). This full day private tour includes heritage towns and many natural attractions all located in the central Wheatbelt Region directly east of Perth.
I offer a lot of flexibility in this tour. If you prefer to stay a little longer at the expense of another location thats totally fine. The day can offer many things to different people.
There are a lot of changes in landscape simply because we cover a lot of ground in approximately 10 – 12 hours. It’s a visual feast for photographers and random stops are welcome!
- An amazing fun filled day with a lot of options
- Chilled water, Seasonal fresh fruit, premium local cheese & chocolate for road stops.
- A knowledgeable and fun guide to keep you amused on the longer stretches
- Lots of photo opportunities - and I take photos of you as well!
- A very comfortable airconditioned car with loads of "roadtrip" music.
- Entry/Admission - York Town Hall
- Entry/Admission - Wave Rock
- Entry/Admission - Hippo's Yawn
- Entry/Admission - Tin Horse Highway
- Lunch. Lunch is available at Wave Rock Cafe
- Hats & sunscreen are required in Summer
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: York Town Hall, Corner Avon Terrace & Joaquina Street, York, Western Australia 6302 Australia
The Wheatbelt town of York has some beautiful federation buildings and is settled in a gorgeous meadowed valley. The town is also developing an interesting sculpture tradition of creating large endangered animals out of local straw.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Beverley WA 6304, Australia
This is an optional stop.Known for its small number of
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise me of your pickup location. I pick up travelers from their designated Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence.
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
Written Reviews (3)
1 of 1
This was a fun and...
Ingrid G | Mar 2020
This was a fun and unusual trip thru the wheat belt and bush of WA arriving at an interesting and playful geological feature. Lots of whimsical stops such as Tin Horse Hiway and Dog in a Ute. Peter was a very good guide.
This was the second tour...
Avijeet S | Dec 2019
This was the second tour we booked with Peter (the other one being Pinnacles Desert). Like the Pinnacles Desert Tour, the Wave Rock trip was also exemplary. Peter was at his usual beat in making multiple stops on way to Wave Rock and allowing us to
Fantastic full day tour. Be...
Lyndall W | Jan 2020
Fantastic full day tour. Be prepared for a long drive out to the rock but it is fully worth it. Great host, had a laugh and we stopped at some interesting places on the way and on return. Really appreciated Peter getting the larger vehicle to
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
The Big Wave Rock (Private) Day Tour
More Experiences In Perth
Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
Ballooning in the Avon Valley plus Transfer from Perth
From $267.08 · 6 to 7 hours
Day Trips & Excursions
Half Day Swan Valley Wine Tour
From $67.91 · 5 hours
Lesmurdie Falls Scenic Sunset Guided Hike
From $29.76 · 1 to 3 hours
Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
Perth to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket
From $83.56 · 9 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Perth Welcome Tour: Private Tour with a Local
From $32.40 · 2 to 6 hours
Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
General Admission Entry at AQWA
From $22.68 · 2 to 7 hours