Overview13 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Experience the spectacular Grampians National Park on a full-day tour from Melbourne. Travel by comfortable minicoach to the national park where you will get to take in the beautiful scenery of Silverband Falls, Grand Canyon, MacKenzies Falls, Reeds Lookout, Boroka Lookout and more. Enjoy exploring the Grampians National Park with guaranteed wild animal sightings. Small-group tour ensures a customized experience with your expert guide.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Eureka Stockade Memorial
- Meals other than as stated
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go West Tours, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
The next port of call is the Boroka Lookout. Boroka provides panoramic views of the surrounding region overlooking the town of Halls Gap and further afield to Lake Bellfield and beyond. You'll then make your way back into Halls Gap for a final opportunity to spot some of the area’s wild kangaroo population before beginning the return trip to Melbourne.
A dinner stop is made on the
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided their parents or guardians are prepared to carry them on their lap in the event that all other seats are full.
- Near public transportation