Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview1 hour 30 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
See entertaining unique local wildlife on our boutique 1.5-hour adventure cruise for up to 12 guests.
Cruise the glorious coast of the Mornington Peninsula and southern Port Phillip Bay. At any time of year you’re likely to see gannets diving, fur seals playing, nesting cormorants, or a pod of dolphins riding the waves and frolicking about.
- Purpose built high speed eco vessel
- Jockey style comfort seating
- Full open vessel for unobstructed views
- Guided activities
- Qualified and experienced guides
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Tailored experience for small groups of 12 guests
- Other Inclusions:
- Parks Victoria use fees
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Not Included:
- Accommodation Pick-up / Drop Offs
- In-water activities, this is a scenic tour only
What to expect
Make your way to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula to meet your local guide and your rigid inflatable boat (RIB). Sorrento is around a 1.5hr drive from Melbourne.
Meeting at the Sorrento Pier at least 20 minutes early (allow up to 1 hour in summer), you'll listen to a short briefing on what to expect during the scenic ecotour.
Departing shore, we'll quickly gather pace and zoom our way by Millionaire's Walk and Point King towards the Chinaman's Hat, a man-made seal haul-out platform.
Where To Go
WaterMaarq, Esplanade, Sorrento Pier, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult