Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview8 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Experience Snoqualmie Falls and the Woodinville wine scene with a local, TripAdvisor 'Hall of Fame' guide. 'Certified Excellent' every year since 2010, our small groups (10 travelers or fewer) travel in a comfortable, high-roofed van on a behind-the-scenes look at the best of the Pacific Northwest.
Confused about your other tour options? Don't worry about a thing - we'll take care of all tasting fees at 3 outstanding local wineries, gratuities for the tasting staff there, and a wine-paired lunch (organic, local, in-season fare) is included. Your other tour options are going to charge you if you want lunch or wine tastings on your wine tasting tour. We'll also bring snacks, water, and sparkling water to make sure you're comfortable. Let us know if you need warm clothing or dietary considerations!
This isn't another bus tour; our experienced educators aim to keep your day relaxing, unique, without waiting in lines, and well - yours!
- All-inclusive, full-day tour of Snoqualmie Falls & Woodinville Wine Country.
- All tasting fees covered at three beloved local wineries.
- TripAdvisor "Hall of Fame" professional naturalist guide. We guarantee you'll love your trip leader!
- Lunch: Local, organic, beautiful lunch with local wine!
- Snacks, water, sparkling water, and more.
- Additional warm clothing available upon request.
- Transportation in a Mercedes van, a new Ford Transit van, or a luxury SUV (when group is small).
- Pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, or rental.
- Bellevue Area pick-up upon request: Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Entry/Admission - Snoqualmie Falls
- Entry/Admission - William Grassie Wine Estates
- Entry/Admission - Patterson Cellars - Hollywood Hill
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Washington, Seattle, WA
Travel over one of the floating bridges east of Seattle to cross Lake Washington.
Stop At: Snoqualmie Falls, 6501 Railroad Ave SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9687
View the booming waterfall (the region's largest!) from the upper boardwalk and take a nature walk down to the lower falls for more photos!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: William Grassie Wine Estates, 35922 SE 46th St, Fall City, WA 98024, USA
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up where you're staying in Downtown Seattle including hotels, Airbnbs, hostels, and ports. If you are staying outside our legal pick up zone, we are happy to meet you at our default pick up location—The Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants must be 21 years or older to drink wine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
More Experiences In Seattle
Cultural & Theme Tours
Premier 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
From $79.00 · 3 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Beneath The Streets Underground History Tour
From $20.00 · 1 hour
Day Trips & Excursions
Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
From $148.71 · 10 to 12 hours
Tours & Sightseeing
Boeing Factory Tour from Seattle
From $98.00 · 4 hours 30 minutes
Tours & Sightseeing
Boeing Tour from Seattle
From $86.06 · 4 hours 30 minutes
Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
From $108.00 · 9 days