Exclusive: Early-Access Food Tour of Pike Place Market
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview2 hours 15 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
Explore Pike Place Market, Seattle’s top attraction, in a way that most locals haven’t even experienced — with an early-access tasting tour. Discover the market’s many delights as you visit eight different food and beverage vendors for 12+ tastings of fruit, salmon, pastries, coffee, international fare, and more. You can interact with merchants before the crowds arrive, and you’ll have a knowledgeable guide to expertly lead you around, entertaining you with stories about the market's history and culture. Explore the greatest hits and hidden gems of the Pike Place market during this experience. This Viator Exclusive is available nowhere else and is limited to 12 people, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience.
- Professional guide
- Food and beverage tastings
- Savor Seattle VIP discount card valid for 10-15% off all partner locations
- Entry/Admission - Pike Place Market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Your behind-the-scenes tour begins inside Indi Chocolate, where you’ll meet your local guide, a Pike Place aficionado who will regale you with fun facts and stories about the market’s history as you enjoy your 2-hour tour. Come hungry, as tastings are plentiful and add up to a full meal!
Spend a few minutes getting to know your guide and
Where To Go
indi chocolate, 1901 Western Ave D, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: Food allergies and diets such as gluten-free or dairy-free cannot be accommodated on this tour
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather; tours operate rain or shine
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so