Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview3 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Book Directly With Taste of Williamsburg online and save $7/person.
Explore Williamsburg and its rising food scene. On this your you will experience a variety of Williamsburg’s food and culture. You will visit several eateries and restaurants during a 3-hour afternoon walking tour. Throughout the tour, you will visit three to four restaurants and three to four eateries such as a peanut shop, candy stores, spice and tea shops where you’ll have chocolates, wood fired pizza, gourmet mac and cheese, fudge, award winning wings, and more.
- Visit several eateries and restaurants
- Professional guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to expect
This tour is great for both visitors and guests who want to explore the culinary side of Williamsburg. Your tour departs from St. Merchant's Square at 2pm and lasts approximately three hours.
This tour includes visits to and samplings at seven of the eight following locations (subject to change):
1) Wythe Candy Shop: assortment of chocolates
2) Peanut Shop: variety of peanuts
3) Kilwins: freshly made fudge
4) Spice and Tea Exchange: surprise bag, tasting of sugars and spices
5) Blue Talon Bistro:
Where To Go
St. Merchant's Square
Same as the start location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately