Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview2 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Paddle through the coastal waters of Virginia Beach and watch for Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins in their natural habitat during this 2-hour, small-group kayak adventure. Little or no experience is necessary to steer the sit-on-top kayaks used during this tour. Guides will help you launch and navigate your kayak along the coast as you explore.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local professional guide
What to expect
Meet your guides on the sand at North End Beach. After a short briefing on safety and kayak operation, your guides will help you launch your kayak into the Atlantic Ocean.
Follow your guides and paddle along the coast of Virginia Beach while watching for dolphins. You may also see pelicans, ospreys, sea turtles or cow-nose rays.
Paddle to the Cape Henry Lighthouses before turning around and paddling back to the launch site.
Where To Go
Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in a variety of weather conditions; please dress appropriately for your tour date's weather forecast
- For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund