Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview3 hours 5 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
Learn about Burlington Vermont’s thriving brewpub scene and taste up to 12 types of beer on these guided brewery tours with lunch or dinner. Get an inside look at how beer is made and chat with brewery owners about their operations. Visit a number of craft brewpubs to explore artisan beers and Vermont's rich history and culture. Round-trip transportation by bus is included.
- Beer tasting
- Round trip transportation
- A gratuity is included in the ticket price for groups of 4 or more. No need to tip.
- Snacks - Beer Flavored pretzel Snack
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burlington Brew Tours, Church St, Burlington, VT 05401
We pick you up at 115 Cherry St across from Ben & Jerry's. Then we will take you to 3 awesome locations including some of the following:
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Magic Hat Brewing Company, 5 Bartlett Bay Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403-7727
Since you can’t visit Willy Wonk’s chocolate factory, Magic Hat Brewing Company is the next best thing. Established in 1994, Magic Hat
Where To Go
115 Cherry St, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may contact you with any updates on the day of the tour.