Sip of Burlington Brew Tour
Burlington, United States
Learn about Burlington Vermont’s thriving brewpub scene and taste up to 12 types of beer on these guided brewery tours with lunch or dinner. Get an inside look at how beer is made and chat with brewery owners about their operations. Visit a number of craft brewpubs to explore artisan beers and Vermont's rich history and culture. Round-trip transportation by bus is included.
- Beer tasting
- Round trip transportation
- A gratuity is included in the ticket price for groups of 4 or more. No need to tip.
- Snacks - Beer Flavored pretzel Snack
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burlington Brew Tours, Church St, Burlington, VT 05401
We pick you up at 115 Cherry St across from Ben & Jerry's. Then we will take you to 3 awesome locations including some of the following:
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Vermont Pub and Brewery, 144 College St, Burlington, VT 05401-8416
Founded by Greg Noonan in 1988, Vermont Pub and Brewery (known by the locals as simply VPB) is the third oldest brewpub on the East Coast. That’s not his
Where To Go
115 Cherry St, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (3)
1 of 1
A bit late, but this...
Emily W | Jul 2017
A bit late, but this was a great tour of Burlington and we have recommended it to several friends!
We had a blast! ...
Cheryl G | Jul 2017
We had a blast! Matt was the best guide, very knowledgeable about all things beer and the breweries.
I would do this again!
Awesome tour guide, had a...
Sarah D | Jan 2017
Awesome tour guide, had a blast!!!!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may contact you with any updates on the day of the tour.