1. By entering the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to residents of the UK and US aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the promotion, except for employees of the promoter, its group companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion and any member of their respective immediate families.
3. Entry to the promotion opens at 00.00 on Sunday, 17 March 2019 and closes at 11.59 on Sunday, 31 March 2019. No entries received after the closing time will be eligible to win a prize.
4. This promotion is void when prohibited by law.
1. To enter the promotion, visit the survey at https://visionone.researchfeedback.net/wh/s.asp?k=155240594599, complete the survey and enter a name and an email address. Participants who do not wish to complete the survey may enter the competition by submitting their name and email address at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TBSVZKV.
2. Only one entry is permitted per person.
1. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries within five business days from 31 March 2019.
2. The winner will be notified via the email address they submitted and will be given details of how to claim their prize.
1. There is one prize available to be won: a £100 Amazon e-voucher for a UK resident winner or a $150 Amazon e-voucher for a US resident winner.
2. Any images are illustrative examples and do not show the exact prize.
1. In the event that the promoter is unable to contact a winner within two working days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner selected at random.
2. The prize will be emailed to the winner via the email address submitted to the competition. The prize will be delivered within five working days from a valid acceptance of the prize.
3. There is no cash alternative available. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded to the winner.
4. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro script or automated devices are permitted, and neither are bulk entries.
5. All costs and expenses not included within the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
1. For questions regarding the promotion, email email@example.com.
1. The promoter is The Culture Trip Limited, a company registered in England with company number 07539023 and registered office 75 Davies Street, London, England, W1K 5JN.
2. The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
3. The promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
4. Any decision of the promoter in respect of the promotion is final.
1. The promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law.