Baltimore Indoor Skydiving Experience with 2 Flights & Personalized Certificate
Baltimore, United States
Feel the thrill of skydiving without jumping out of an airplane. It's true! Head to iFLY Baltimore, a premier indoor skydiving facility powered by a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel. After a training session, you'll experience free-fall conditions with the help of an instructor. No experience is necessary, and afterward, you can take home a personalized flight certificate.
- Two (2) Flights for 1 person
- Training and use of all gear
- One-on-one guidance from a certified flight instructor
- Certificate of flight achievement
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Expect
A premier indoor skydiving facility powered by a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel. After a training session, you'll experience free-fall conditions with the help of an instructor. No experience is necessary.
• iFLY Baltimore, 8209 Town Center Dr, Baltimore, MD 21236-5904
Where To Go
8209 Town Center Dr, Nottingham, MD 21236, USA
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (1)
1 of 1
Good experience, but was too...
Good experience, but was too expensive. In order to get better experience you needed to add on services. Also , they didn’t tell you to pull your hair up. My hair got extremely tangled from the high winds, they should have mentioned this a head of
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- Weight limit is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st). If your weight exceeds 260lbs (118kg/18.6st), you must advise the instructor
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver