Alligator River Kayak Adventure
Outer Banks, United States
Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge is a 125,000 acre wildlife preserve managed by the United States Fish & Wildlife Service. This incredible wildlife corridor was also home to an old logging and whiskey distilling community during Prohibition. Who knew the OBX had black bear and endangered red wolves? Also see snowy egrets, great blue herons, and turtles.
- Includes kayaks, life jackets, safety equipment and paddles.
- Entry/Admission - Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge
- Does not include gratuity.
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, Route 64/264, Manteo, Roanoke Island, NC 27954
Go on an unforgettable kayaking trip through the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge on the Outer Banks. A true Outer Banks treasure kayaking amidst the natural beauty of the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, home to an old logging and whiskey distilling community during Prohibition. Who knew the OBX had black bear and endangered red
Where To Go
17344 Buffalo City Rd, Manns Harbor, NC 27953, USA
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (1)
1 of 1
Scotty was our tour guide....
Sharmane N | Jul 2021
Scotty was our tour guide. He was quite knowledgeable and easy going. My children and I had a wonderful time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund