Overview210 to 240 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
Three-and-a-half hours of guided second-hand shopping in New York City with a shopping expert! Get ready to shop New York's best second-hand stores for unique vintage and resale fashion (size 0 - 10) at bargain prices.
We’ll begin our day of frugal finds by meeting at a local cafe (30 minutes) and get acquainted with one another over before the shopping begins. You can expect to chat a little bit about fashion, shopping in New York City, and the day ahead.
Each guest will receive a print out of my exclusive mapped guide, revealing an additional 40+ of my favorite shops around NYC to explore on your own -- an excellent shopping resource. My map will ensure that you continue to discover wonderful second-hand shops throughout your stay.
• Small semi-private groups ensure an intimate shopping experience
• Additional shopping time may be purchased
- You will receive a print out of my exclusive mapped guide, revealing an additional 40+ of my favorite shops around NYC to explore on your own -- an excellent shopping resource. My map will ensure that you continue to discover wonderful second-hand shops throughout your stay.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: SoHo, South of Houston Street, New York City, NY 10022
Pass By: ZTrend, New York City, NY 10001-9998
Together, we will visit 6+ shops for women's fun fashion and accessories, and at one point we’ll either hop a bus across town or maybe even travel into Brooklyn to visit some more of my favorite shops. Please bring your NYC Metro card loaded with two rides - we may only use one. Your shopping experience will last 3.5 - 4 hours
Where To Go
1: 23 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
2: 821 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, USA
First Street Southeast, First St SE, Washington, DC, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 17 years | no infants
- All guests are able to stand and walk a distance without difficulty
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers