If you’ve been keeping up with Culture Trip’s happenings in New York, you already know we’ve signed on as a partner for the 2017 Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Coca-Cola (NYCWFF) and we’re pretty excited. The world’s best chefs, culinary personalities, beverage companies, and bucket-list distilleries are all flocking to the Big Apple from Oct. 12-15.
We sat down with the NYCWFF team to get the inside scoop on the must-see attractions, what you should wear and when is the deadline to buy tickets.
What are the main attractions for the 2017 NYCWFF?
You can’t go wrong with any of the events, cooking classes or live demonstrations at this year’s festival but if we had to pick a few of the must-see attractions, here’s our list:
- LADIES’ NIGHT: CRAFT COCKTAILS AND BIG BITES with SPEED RACK Hosted by ANNE BURRELL
- ITALIAN HARVEST Party hosted by GIADA DE LAURENTIIS
- SMORGASBURG presented by THRILLIST hosted by the CAST OF CHOPPED
- IRON CHEF SHOWDOWN: Battle Autumn Bounty hosted by ALTON BROWN
- PIE VS. CAKE hosted by DUFF GOLDMAN
- LATE NIGHT ADVENTURES IN DEAN & DELUCA hosted by HANNAH BRONFMAN and GAIL SIMMONS
- ISRAELI BRUNCH hosted by MICHAEL SOLOMONOV
- LATE NIGHT SANDWICH EGGS-TRAVAGANZA hosted by EGGSLUT
- EAST COAST EATS MAINE TO MIAMI hosted by JOSH CAPON
- CHINESE TUXEDO BRUNCH
- LUNCH WITH MEIR ADONI
- STEAK & WHISKEY PAIRING AT STK with Allen Katz
- ROOFTOP ROSÉ at The Top of The Standard hosted by KATIE LEE and ELVIS DURAN
NYCWFF consists of more than 80 different events in New York City. Our events are located throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn in many quintessential event locations. Our Culinary Campus located at Piers 92 and 94 on the Hudson River, is home to NYCWFF’s signature Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite featuring Samsung® Culinary Demonstrations presented by Mastercard® as well as our not-to-be-missed rooftop walk-around tasting events.
What happens in the case of bad weather?
While many of our events are indoors, those that are outdoors will happen rain or shine. All tickets are non-refundable.
Is there a dress code?
As a general guideline, we suggest “smart casual” attire for our daytime events. For our late-night events and dinner series, we suggest cocktail attire, though “smart casual” is also acceptable. Please refer to the specific event page for more details. We encourage you to wear comfortable shoes when attending our larger events.
How much are tickets to NYCWFF?
Ticket prices range from $50-400 depending on the type of event you choose to attend. There are several different ticket packages, each including a unique selection of events that can help get the most bang for your buck. You can purchase your tickets HERE.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
Tickets cannot be purchased at the door at any NYCWFF event. However, during the week of the Festival, you will be able to continue to purchase tickets online or through the event’s box office located outside Pier 94 (at 55th St. and West Side Highway). Events sell out quickly, so get your tickets early.
Can anyone attend?
As long as you have a ticket to the specified event and are over the legal drinking age of 21.