Tampa Bay CityPASS® — Ride thrilling coasters, see amazing animals, fascinating science and more with the Tampa Bay CityPASS ticket.
Save 54% on admission to Tampa Bay's top attractions and enjoy easy to use mobile tickets. Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, beginning on the first day of use.
Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
The Florida Aquarium
ZooTampa at Lowry Park
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Choice Ticket : Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) OR The Tropics Boat Tours
Choice tickets allow you to choose between two attractions. You don't need to decide which you want to see – until you get there. If you want to see both, many option attractions offer discounts for CityPASS holders.
**Advance reservations are required at some attractions.Visit the CityPASS online travel as soon as possible to make reservations, and view hours, entry instructions, and helpful tips to plan your visit
- Admission to the Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
- Admission to the The Florida Aquarium
- Admission to the ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Admission to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- A choice between: Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) OR The Tropics Boat Tours
- Entry/Admission - Busch Gardens
- Entry/Admission - The Florida Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Entry/Admission - Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Science and Industry
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Special ticketed attractions
- Food and drink
What To Expect
Visit: Busch Gardens, 10165 N McKinley Dr, Tampa, FL 33612
Florida’s Coaster Capital, Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay is the ultimate family adventure, providing unrivaled excitement for guests of every age with a unique blend of world-class thrill rides, live shows, games, restaurants and one of the nation’s largest zoos.
Duration: 8 hours
Visit: The Florida Aquarium, 701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602-5600
See why The Florida Aquarium is one of the top aquariums in the country, with thousands of sea
Where To Go
Busch Gardens, 10165 N McKinley Dr, Tampa, FL 33612
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Written Reviews (24)
1 of 8
Very easy and convenient to...
Jennifer | May 2021
Very easy and convenient to use. Highly recommend. Easy to download and reserve attractions you want to do
So many good attraction s...
Robin | May 2021
So many good attraction s too see! My favorite was the Tampa Zoo, and the Dolphin cruise!! Busch Gardens was a great time but alot of stuff closed inside!
Great investment. Several attractions for...
Mario | Feb 2021
Great investment. Several attractions for one low price. We saved a lot for the family. Bush Gardens and the Tampa Zoo are great.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours. See CityPASS Online Travel Guide for details.
- Child prices apply to children aged 3 - 9 years
- Choice tickets: Some tickets allow you to choose between two attractions.
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit
Tampa Bay CityPASS
More Experiences In Tampa
Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day, 4 People
From $614.36 · 5 hours
Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day 3 People
From $511.80 · 5 hours
Tampa Bay Fishing Charter Half Day 4 People
From $563.08 · 4 hours
Tampa Bay Fishing Charter 3/4 Day, 1-2 People
From $511.80 · 5 hours
Tampa Bay Fishing Charter Half Day 1-2 People
From $460.52 · 4 hours
Half Day Tampa Bay Fishing Charter
From $511.80 · 4 hours