Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview3 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Dine like a local. Experience Catalina's history, culture & foodie fun with our knowledgeable guides on this delicious 3-hour food tour.
• Enjoy an all-inclusive experience as you sip, sample & savor Avalon's best.
• Encounter the sights, sounds and stories behind our well-known historic landmarks.
• Relax by the ocean on Catalina Island's only food & beverage excursion.
• Experience six unique tasting locations - meet the people responsible for Avalon's food scene.
• Guidebook includes tour map, cultural insights & exclusive guest coupons!
• Tour is limited to 16 people to ensure a personalized experience.
- Local guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Server & bartender gratuitites
- Gratuities for guide (optional)
- Transportation to Catalina Island is NOT included
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steve's Steakhouse and Seafood, 417 Crescent Ave, Avalon, CA 90704, USA
Our foodie guide will meet you outside of Steve's Steakhouse & Seafood and you'll sample some of their award-winning tastes along with their fabulous ocean-front view. This is one of six possible stops on tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Mt Ada, 398 Wrigley Rd, Avalon, CA 90704, USA
Learn about this historic home plus tips about how to make reservations to dine
Where To Go
417 Crescent Ave, Avalon, CA 90704, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Must be 21 years old to consume alcohol
- A maximum of 16 people per booking