Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview2 hours 30 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
Welcome aboard for a thrilling 2.5 hour sailing adventure aboard USA 76, an International America’s Cup Class racing yacht that challenged in 2003 for sporting’s oldest active trophy, the America’s Cup. Feel the adrenaline as the yacht powers up and we sail towards the Golden Gate Bridge. Public trips are conducted multiple days a week, year round, departing from PIER 39 in San Francisco.
- US Coast Guard Licensed Captain plus professional crew
- Bottled water & energy snacks
- Waterproof pants and warm jackets on board if needed
- Gratuities (recommended 15%
What to expect
Your trip will begin by checking in at Gate B, Pier 39 fifteen minutes prior to departure (Gate B is located behind the Aquarium of the Bay on the east side of Pier 39 close to The Embarcadero). Upon departure we will introduce the crew, have a safety brief, and share some history about the yacht. Then it is time hoist the sails and go yachting!
Participation is encouraged! With a mast that reaches 11 stories high, everything is big and powerful. You get to fill active crew roles and will have
Where To Go
Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Visit ACsailingSF online to view the real-time status of each trip.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
More Experiences In San Francisco
Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
The One Day in San Francisco Tour with Alcatraz
From $139.00 · 10 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Chinatown and North Beach Walking Tour
From $73.60 · 3 hours
Cultural & Theme Tours
Small-Group Full-Day Tour of San Francisco
From $125.00 · 8 hours
Day Trips & Excursions
Napa and Sonoma Wine Country - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
From $149.00 · 8 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
A Full Day In San Francisco With A Local: Private & Personalized
From $134.58 · 8 hours
Luxury & Special Occasions
Private Luxury SUV Muir Woods Tour in San Francisco Bay Area
From $533.34 · 3 to 4 hours