Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview6 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Pedal through LA's most popular areas on the #1 bike tour of Los Angeles. An expert guide keeps you entertained with fascinating stories while leading you on a 32-mile (51-km) biking adventure from West Hollywood through Beverly Hills & Bel-Air and onto our famous beach towns: Santa Monica, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Stop for lunch on the beach in Venice & enjoy a walking tour of Greystone Mansion & the Venice Canals. Electric bike upgrade available at time of check in.
HIGHLIGHTS: West Hollywood - Route 66 / Sunset Strip - 30+ Celebrity Homes - Greystone Mansion - Beverly Hills / Bel-Air - UCLA Brentwood - Bundy Dr (OJ Simpson) - Santa Monica Beach/Pier - Venice Beach/Canals (stop for lunch) - Muscle Beach / World Famous Venice Skateboard Park - Marina Del Rey - Movie Studios - Robertson Boulevard - Ivy Restaurant. Chance to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots.
- Expert Guide - CPR/First Aid Certified
- 6-hour bike tour
- High-end 24 speed pedal bike. (electric bike upgrade available on site)
- Helmet and safety vest
- Guided walking tour of Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens & the Venice Canals
- Bottled water
- Beer (for those 21 and older) / Music at conclusion of tour
- Vehicle assistance in needed
- Discounted souvenir tour t-shirts
- We have free onsite storage for your bags while you are on tour.
- Lunch ($12) you will pay when you pick it up
- Gratuity for your guide. 15% to 20% based on your satisfaction
- Electric bike upgrade available for $35 upon check in
What to expect
“Voted the #1 bike tour in Los Angeles. The best way to experience LA!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called this amazing adventure.
This Los Angeles bike tour begins on the legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air where you'll pedal past the extravagant and incredible celebrity palaces the Hollywood stars call home. Up next are LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica & Venice
Where To Go
Bikes And Hikes LA, 8250 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. We are not cancelling normal operations because our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment. For guests who would like to take a private tour, we're offering 50% off our normal private tour rate. Contact us for details.
- You must be in good health and comfortable riding a bike
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Not wheelchair accessible
More Experiences In Los Angeles
Los Angeles VIP Tour
From $66.67 · 3 hours
Cultural & Theme Tours
Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
From $35.00 · 90 to 120 minutes
Skip the Line: Express Ticket at Universal Studios Hollywood
From $188.99 · 8 hours
Cultural & Theme Tours
Private Half-Day Los Angeles Sightseeing Tour
From $357.00 · 5 hours
The VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
From $348.99 · 1 day
Universal Studios Hollywood General Admission Ticket
From $109.99 · 8 hours