Amazon’s “Countdown to Black Friday” went live on November 1, and there are hot new items going on sale every day. Amazon offers multiple “Deals of the Day” for Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Weekend. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, enjoy free two-day shipping and 30-minutes early access on deals. Hurry though: the lightning deal format means that many of the top items sell out within a matter of minutes.
1. French Girl Organics Lip Tint, $20
A hint of color made from luxe waxes that are vegan-friendly makes this lip tint chic and eco-friendly. The Rose Noire shade is on trend for holiday, and this tint has a gloss finish.
2. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, $10
One of the best face masks on the market, this Indian Healing Clay is a steal. Found in specialty stores and health food markets, it’s also on Amazon. Add water to mix, apply to skin, let dry, and your pores will appear smaller after only one application. Scoop this $10 treatment up while it’s still a beauty industry secret.
3. Gongjinhyang Mi Secret Court Lip Balm, $29
Is this a lip balm or an objet d’art? A dusty rose shade works with most skin palates. This luxe Korean brand is not just quality, it’s perfect for gifting.
4. Original Indian Earth Bronzer with Free Applicator Puff, $13
For $13 you get a terracotta jar and applicator puff to apply Original Indian Earth. This natural mineral makeup is richly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Mix with your favorite moisturizer for a sun-kissed glow.
5. Kylie Jenner Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick Set Cosmetics, $18
This product drops November 11, on Amazon, so mark your calendars. Kylie Jenner’s lip kits have a history of selling out, and this six-piece liquid matte limited edition set is a must-have for fashion girls all over the world.
6. Ksun Pink Unicorn Brush Set, $13
You might just feel like a unicorn with this brush set of 10 brushes and case. Synthetic bristles from this Korean brand have been extensively tested to ensure you get the makeup onto your face with skill and ease.
7. LA PURE Snail Regeneration Korean Facial Mask, $19
In Korea, snail secretion filtrate has been a beauty secret for ages. No snails were harmed in the harnessing of the secretion, which, when applied to the face, helps regenerate skin cells. How far will you go for beauty?
8. Etude House My Lash Serum, $6
For $6, you can’t get a better lash and brow serum. Use alone at night to promote growth or under mascara to protect your lashes. Yet another breakthrough from the Korean pharmacy.
9. Daiso Japan Natural Pack Charcoal Peel Off Mask, $6
Charcoal helps rid the skin of impurities, while Oak-tree extract from Japanese forests soothes the skin. Perfect for combination or oily skin.
10. Chi Anti Aging Jade Roller, $26
Jade stone has been used for thousands of years in China and is known for its cooling properties in revitalizing Chi. This is one of the best-reviewed Jade rollers on the market, and at an affordable price point. De-stress from holiday madness with a little time to unwind, and give your face a massage to brighten more than your complexion, but your Chi as well.
11. Eau Thermale Avène Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum, $38
Avène Thermal Spring Water is the ingredient that helps this cream lock in the skin’s hydration. This product is idea for sensitive skin, and will soothe redness and help to even out pigmentation. A French pharmacy secret with a history of almost 300 years.
12. FENTY BEAUTY Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, $65
Everyone in the beauty industry is raving about Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty collection. This foundation (which comes in over 40 shades) was formulated especially for skin tones of color. The $60 is worth the price here, as you’re paying for quality, not a just celebrity-touted product.
13. Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara, $10
This formula is so good, it makes your lashes look like falsies. Love the Marc Jacobs Beauty line—another quality made product.
14. Korean Exfoliating Bath Washcloth, $4
This set of four washcloths shrink when wet to fit the size of your hand. Exfoliate your way to baby soft skin with another Korean beauty breakthrough.
15. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Art of Color Makeup Kit, $9
Holiday red on your lips and nails for under $10, yes please.
16. Dabur Amla Hair Oil, $9
This Indian product is highly praised for conditioning hair from the scalp, where hair growth occurs. Try using it as a conditioning mask.
17. Goodal Charcoal Two Step Nose Clear Pack, $22
Eliminate blackheads with two steps. The charcoal absorbs oil and impurities, while the strip removes the blackhead. When you’re extracting anything from your face, going for a high quality product like this Korean favorite is recommended, as you don’t want to use a product that might scar your skin.
18. Oh K! Korean Cat and Bear Lip Balms, $13
This cat and bear lip balm set makes for the perfect stocking stuffer. Smooth out lips with delectable tasting balms (cat is flavored peach and bear is flavored cotton candy).
19. REALBEL Facial Cleansing Foam Black Charcoal, $8
You can never have too many charcoal beauty products in your beauty bag. Indeed, this highly renowned Japanese cleanser helps skin appear less dull.
20. Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Limited Edition Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette, $70
Shimmer like a diamond in the sky with Rihanna’s latest Galaxy collection of shadows. It’s out of this world.
21. French-Milled Soap Soaps, Box Set of 9, $12
Triple-milled soap, with essential oils, from France for $12—oh, la la. This steal makes a perfect gift, or accent to your bathroom while you’re hosting holiday guests. Essential oils ensure these soaps smell delectable.
22. Mallofusa Portable 5 Colors Eye Shadow Palette, $9
Oil free, these creamy metallic eye simmers can take you from everyday to holiday with a quick swipe.
23. Odacité Bl+C : Pimples Serum Concentrate, $32
Whether your acne is stress-related or hormonal, this cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100 percent pure-plant active formula will change your skin. Guaranteed.
24. REAL African Shea Butter (Pure, Raw, Unrefined) From Ghana, $7
Shea butter from West Africa is said to be one of the best all-purpose moisturizers on the planet.
25. Kenzo Amour, $38
With musky undertones, this classic fragrance is subtle and woodsy, and perfect as the temperatures drop.
26. Julep Special Edition Nail Polish Set, $30
This vegan luxe nail-polish formula has strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green-coffee extract.
27. SHANY The Wanted Ones 12 Piece Lip Gloss Set, $10
On sale for $10, this set gives you 12 shades of gloss, perfect for the gal who can’t commit.
28. Monoi Tiare Cosmetics Vanilla Coconut Oil, $8
This Hawaiian oil melts onto your skin, making it the perfect winter moisturizer. The vanilla scent is an added holiday treat.
29. Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye in Virgin Snow, $13
Dreaming of a white Christmas? This vegan toner will help keep you platinum fresh over the holidays, so you can stay blonde without a trip to the salon.