4 Days and 3 Nights Mata Ortiz Tours
Tucson, United States
My most recent group coined my as the "Anthony Bourdain of Mata Ortiz". I will immerse you in the culture and artistry that Mexico has to offer. You join as a client and leave as a family member. I offer a fun and safe trip at an affordable price. I have over 40 years experience traveling the back roads of Mexico and offer a unique adventure guaranteed.
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Zone of Paquime
What To Expect
Day 1: Tucson to Mata Ortiz
Stop At: Palomas, Palomas, Northern Mexico
Visit the famous Pink Store Restaurant located on the border as we cross into Mexico at Puerto Palomas,Chihuahua, Mexico. This is where the fun starts. We'll enjoy a great lunch with a margarita!!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Lunch: Enjoy a great lunch at the Pink Store Restaurant in Puerto Palomas. Our first stop to shop.
• Dinner: Home cooked meal at Martha's Bed and Breakfast.
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
I do personal pickups at homes if its on the way out.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund