Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview10 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Animal lovers, don't miss your chance to discover the grizzly bear! Leaving Banff behind, you'll take a ride in a gondola for a great view of grizzly country, then take a chairlift to visit the grizzly refuge where you can observe an orphaned grizzly bear as it romps and plays in a natural bear habitat.
- Professional guide
- Lunch at Eagle's Eye Restaurant, Canada's highest restaurant
- Gondola ride at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Chairlift ride
- Visit to a grizzly bear refuge
- Return transport from Banff
- Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide)
- Entry/Admission - Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Optional gratuities
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Takakkaw Falls, Yoho National Park, British Columbia Canada
Visit Takakkaw Falls in Yoho National Park (when access permits), to see Canada's second highest waterfall tumbling 254m (830 feet) in one stretch and 384m (1,260 feet) in total. The falls can be admired from the parking area or from an optional short 0.5km (¹⁄₃ mile) walk on a paved trail from the parking area to the base of the impressive falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Our guide will be there within the 15 minute pick up window.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Early and late season bookings may be subject to itinerary changes, the Takakkaw Falls Road typically opens late June. Alternative stops are usually the Spiral Tunnels and Natural Bridge..
- Infant rates do not include food.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Discover Grizzly Bears from Banff
More Experiences In Banff
Summer Tour: Banff and its Wildlife
From $61.81 · 3 hours
Walking & Biking Tours
Returning in 2021 is the Banff Guided Walking Tours
From $30.90 · 1 hour 15 minutes
Banff National Park Guided Hike with Lunch
From $90.27 · 7 hours
Banff National Park Tour with Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
From $73.20 · 4 hours 15 minutes
Day Trips & Excursions
Athabasca Glacier Snow Trip from Banff
From $226.09 · 11 hours
Luxury & Special Occasions
Private Horse-Drawn Sleigh Ride In Banff
From $167.54 · 40 minutes