As an intern for The Culture Trip, you will be responsible for the following:
• Editing article submissions according to our editing guidelines
• Working on our content management system, using WordPress
• Present promote the Culture Trip Tel Aviv’s content on our various social media channels
• Research and networking for future articles
• Engagement with the Tel Aviv guru network – a group of cultural aficionados and freelance writers on the pulse of the city’s cultural scene
• Demonstrable passion for art, culture, travel and food
• Native-level English speaker
• Excellent research, writing and editing skills
• Respect for deadlines
• Ability to take constructive criticism and develop professionally
• Experience with InDesign preferred but not required
How to apply
To apply, please email The Culture Trip’s Director of Culture, Ruthie Berber, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Deborah Moher at email@example.com with your resume and a brief statement on what makes you the right person for the job.
In addition, please attach a short writing sample. Please state ‘Tel Aviv Internship Application’ in the subject line.
*You will have the option to work from home. This is an unpaid opportunity.