One Day Tour : Making Fun Memories in North Osaka
Okayama Prefecture, Japan
Osaka is Western Japan’s largest city. World-wide events will be held in the near future so that the city is getting more attention from all over the world.
In this tour, you can enjoy four things. Firstly, you will get an overview of Osaka’s history at a museum giving you a deep understanding of the city. Then, you will explore one of Japan’s biggest castles with a beautiful main tower, and learn about the life of a great samurai hero who has been loved by Osaka people for generations. Thirdly, you will visit the longest market street (1.6 miles) in Japan which is filled with small shops where tourists rarely visit and can compare to the old days in a museum. Lastly, you will make your own cup noodles at the very place where instant noodles were invented. You can take them back home as a souvenir.
Furthermore, you will also enjoy three different train-rides including Osaka Metro, JR, and Hankyu lines in one day.
This tour will be a memorable one!
- Guide Fare, Transportation Fare, Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Osaka Museum of History
- Entry/Admission - Osaka Castle
- Entry/Admission - Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- Entry/Admission - Cup Noodle Museum Osaka Ikeda
- Food & Drink
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Osaka Museum of History, 4-1-32 Otemae, Chuo, Osaka 540-0008 Osaka Prefecture
Standing on the ruins of ancient palace and just in front of Osaka castle, you can learn about the history of Osaka from primeval to modern days. Inside the museum, numerous reproductions, mannequins and videos are shown. It helps you to understand the city and its people well, and to enjoy the subsequent spots more.
Above all, from the 10th floor windows of
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Osaka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund