Tickets + Equipment + Classes to "El Colorado"
El Colorado Ski resort, located only 36 kms. from Santiago and identifiable from the capital due to its majestic cone shaped summit, is one of the most popular resorts amongst Chileans for skiing and snowboarding.
During your visit to El Colorado, additionally to having the chance to admire the impressive Andes mountain chain, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the 75 km2 ski area, equivalent to 112 slopes which include a ski and snowboard school, as well as one of South America’s best snowparks.
- Full Day El Colorado Ski Pass for beginners (responsibility of service is exclusive of El Colorado)
- Ski or snowboard equipment (boots, ski poles, ski or snowboard)
- Transport to El Colorado with transfers to/from hotels (return from El Colorado at 4:30 PM)
- Accident insurance
- Snow clothing and accessories
- Snowboard lessons for children
What To Expect
During two hours of collective classes, you will feel the adrenaline in the snow while you practice skiing or snowboarding. Then you can test your skills on the slopes for beginners with the best views of the Andes. You are going to learn and practice your skills in the snow.
You will also have the opportunity to go to the Après-ski entertainment places to rest, take excellent photographs and enjoy a wide gastronomic offer.
• Farellones, Farellones, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Where To Go
Parque Arauco, Av. Pdte. Kennedy 5413, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
At the time of booking select your place of pick up. If you have any questions, you can write to our online chat.
Our pick-up service from hotels
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed