The History of Cu Chi Tunnels by Luxury Speedboat
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Located about 70 km to the northwest of HCMC, Cu Chi tunnel is the miniature of the creative and transformed battle of Cu Chi people and soldiers in the fierce fight, lasting for 30 years against the aggressors for independence, freedom of the country. With its victory scale, Cu Chi tunnel went into the history of heroic struggle of the Vietnamese as a legend of the 20th century and became famous in the world. This is a unique and incomparable wonder with 250 km tunnel spreading like cobwebs underground, with the completion of works associated with the tunnels such as trenches, docks, fighting places, tunnels for eating, sleeping, meetings, activities, military, food storage, water wells, Hoang Cam stoves...
- English-speaking guide
- Lavie water and wet towels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The Pat' a Chou cake & seasonal fruits
- Vietnamese traditional set lunch at Tan Cang resort
- Optional activities such as shooting range (minimum age 18)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Shooting real gun with AK47, machine guns, the M16 & the M1...
Pass By: Saigon River Tour, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Cruising on Saigon River to see local life and nature life
Where To Go
Buffet Tân Cảng, A, 100 Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Bình Thạnh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Dist 1
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (24)
1 of 8
The trip was extremely knowledgeable...
Lesley H | Mar 2020
The trip was extremely knowledgeable and a great half day experience
. Our guide was informative and he tried to answer as many questions as we put to him. The lunch that was supplied was very good and we weren’t rushed to finish it. It was
Excellent and easy way to...
Richard N | Dec 2019
Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!
We have a great time...
Michelle H | Dec 2019
We have a great time on our tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels! The Speedboat option was such a great choice - we were picked up at our hotel, brought to the docking station, and set off for about an hour on the boat. Snacks (fruit and croissants) were
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A surcharge may applied for any special meal accommodations
- An umbrella is recommended from May to October
- A light jacket is recommended from November to February
- Not wheelchair accessible
Ho Chi Minh City