Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
Step into the France largest stadium which hosted the finals of the FIFA World Cup 1998 and UEFA Euro Cup 2016! Learn about the architecture, sit as a spectator and walk in private areas. Your guided tour will last 90 minutes and you will then be able to visit the Museum fulled with unique items (included in the price of your ticket).
- Professional guide
- Disabled Access
- Guided tour in French or in English
- Exclusive access to the Behind the Scenes of the Stade de France
- Free visit of the Stade de France Museum
- Entry/Admission - Stade de France
- Personal expenses
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stade de France, Saint Denis Zac du Cornillon NORD, 93216 Saint-Denis France
Stade de France
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Where To Go
Stade de France - Saint-Denis RER, 93210 Saint-Denis, France
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (1)
1 of 1
The stadium is huge and...
wkotlar | Aug 2019
The stadium is huge and has its own world underneath the stands. We were able to go in the locker rooms, go down to the field and see the president's suite. The tour guide was great!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- According to Events held in the Stadium, the tour is subject to change following the security requirements in force on the day of your visit.
- For security reasons, the Stade de France Administration reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags. Please provide 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your visit.
- Tour begins as scheduled, all latecomers risk to miss the tour. Any latecomer cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund.
- About 1,2km to walk during the tour