Off the Beaten Track - Glowworm Caving Adventure Tour in Waitomo
Waitomo, New Zealand
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview3 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
The top rated, most intimate, and most personalised glow worm cave tour in Waitomo.
Our awesome Waitomo adventure is tucked away “off the beaten track” on our family farm and we LOVE it that way and so do our guests.
Our “Glowing” Highlights
• Amazing glow worm displays!
• Just the right amount of adventure
• Away from the crowds
• Small group sizes
• Cameras welcome
• Authentic eco experience
• Family owned and operated
• Photos, tea, coffee and biscuits included
• #1 Trip Advisor rated tour in the Waitomo District
- See the caves just as nature intended. All caving equipment and warm clothing including: thermal top, thermal pants, fleece top, shorts, gumboots, socks, helmet and headlamp. A local guide with a deep connection to the caves and a wealth of information to share. Tea, coffee, and a snack. An email with awesome photos of your adventure. Proper Kiwi hospitality!
- Entry/Admission - Glowing Adventures
- We can not pick up or drop off. There is no public transport so you will need to have your own transport to 1199 Oparure Road.
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glowing Adventures, 1199 Oparure Road, Waitomo Caves 3985 New Zealand
1199 Oparure Road, Maungarongapu Cave
Duration: 3 hours
Where To Go
1199 Oparure Road, Te Kuiti 3985, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per tour.
- Maximum of 8 people per tour.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.