Hunter Valley Helicopter Tour with a Bubbly Breakfast
Hunter Valley, Australia
Let us help you to start your day with a morning scenic flight over the prestigious Hunter Valley Wine Region. You will get the opportunity to enjoy a Bubbly Breakfast while taking in the beautiful views of Peterson House's vines. Return to Cessnock Airport via helicopter after breakfast.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Bubbly "champagne" Breakfast on the Verandah at Restaurant Cuvee
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- VIP helicopter pick up and return from our Cessnock Airport location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Peterson House Cellar Door Wine Tasting
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterson House, Corner of Broke and Wine Country Drive, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Enjoy the Bubbly Breakfast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: AEROlogistics Helicopters - Hunter Valley, 455 Wine Country Dr Cessnock Airport Terminal, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Arrive for a safety briefing and meet your pilot with photo opportunities with the helicopter.
Duration: 10 minutes
Where To Go
455 Wine Country Dr, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (2)
1 of 1
It was absolutely amazing loved...
It was absolutely amazing loved every minute of it the view was great the pilot awesome we will be going back again for another helicopter flight thankyou for an amazing time
Woke to a lovely clear...
Nerrelle W | Nov 2018
Woke to a lovely clear day took a smooth flight out to the range and around the vineyards. Then landed at the champagne house for a filling delightful breakfast.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking