Hong Kong TramOramic Sightseeing Tour plus 2-Day Tramways Ticket
Hong Kong SAR, China
Discover Hong Kong, from its historical landmarks to modern skyline, during a 1-hour sightseeing tour aboard an elegant 1920's style, historical tram and two full days of access to the city’s public tram network. On the TramOramic tour, travel through Hong Kong on a vintage open-top tramcar to see major landmarks and learn about daily life in the city. Then use your 2-day Hong Kong Tramways ticket to explore the city independently.
- 1-hour tour by tram
- Audio commentary in eight languages
- Onboard host during tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Expect
Your 1-hour Hong Kong sightseeing tour begins at one of two starting points—Western Market Terminus or Causeway Bay Terminus, depending on the departure time of your selected tour.
Hop aboard your vintage, double-decker, open-top tram for a journey past Hong Kong Island sights like Macau Ferry Pier, Man Wa Lane, Tak Wing Pawnshop and Statue Square. See landmarks like the Supreme Court, Bank of China building, Lippo Centre, Tai Yau Plaza and Times Square, and pass by Happy Valley Race Course &
Where To Go
Please beware of the departure point address and check of the right location (Western Market Terminus OR Causeway Bay Terminus) according to your departure time: Western Market Terminus Address: 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong GPS:
Written Reviews (13)
1 of 5
great value for money very...
robertcolquhoun | May 2018
great value for money very good
If you have limited time...
Bryan | May 2018
If you have limited time in HK, this is a must-do to experience Hong Kong Island's heritage. Go early so you can get good seats on the upper deck.
Not to be misseed. The...
Gordon R | Oct 2017
Not to be misseed. The best bargain in Hong Kong. The trams are the way to mix with the Hong Kongers and soak up the atmosphere of the real city beyond the multitude of shopping malls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note Chinese Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French and Russian Audio language options are provided
- Please present this Voucher and a valid identification document to the staff upon boarding. The staff will exchange your Voucher for a TramOramic Golden Ticket which offers you unlimited rides on regular passenger tram for 2 consecutive days
Hong Kong SAR