Grand Teton Wildlife Safari in Open-Air Vehicle
Grand Teton National Park, United States
Explore Grand Teton National Park in search of wildlife on this exhilarating tour by open-air safari-style vehicle in the summer (June 15 - August 31). At dawn or dusk, you’ll get the best chances of sighting bears, wolves, elk, moose, eagles and more on your safari adventure. Your naturalist guide will ensure your enjoyment and safety, teach you all about the park’s geology and ecology, and stop along the way to let you take photos of your gorgeous surroundings.
This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
*Tours departing from September-May will take place in a heated and enclosed 10 passenger vehicle and be limited to 10 guests total.*
- Naturalist guide
- Transport by open-air safari vehicle *June-September, weather dependent*
- Transport by enclosed, heated vehicle *September-May*
- Use of binoculars/scope
- Gratuities, recommended at 10-15% of tour price (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (summer tours)
- National park entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Teton
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Teton National Park, WY
Elk, moose, mule deer, pronghorn, bison, bighorn sheep, grizzly and black bear, and wolves can all be seen within the park boundaries. Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes in Grand Teton National Park.
Grand Teton National Park is also a spring and summer birders paradise. You will have opportunity to see bald and golden eagles, sandhill
Where To Go
Teton Village, WY 83025, USA
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (24)
1 of 8
Grant was great, very knowledgeable...
sara p | Oct 2020
Grant was great, very knowledgeable and pleasant. He was able to answer all of our questions and best of all we saw lots of animals ! Thanks again
We had a blast on...
Josh S | Sep 2020
We had a blast on the wildlife safari! Our tour guide was Kyle and he was very knowledgeable and had a cool scope that allowed us to get a better view of the animals and we got pictures afterward! We saw moose, elk, pronghorn and a variety of birds.
Kyle, our guide, was extremely...
Lief G | Aug 2020
Kyle, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and entertaining. We saw bears, moose, elk and pronghorns. Definitely worth it!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 years and younger are not allowed
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes, a jacket and long pants
- Near public transportation
Grand Teton National Park