Grand Teton and Native American Petroglyph Tour
Jackson Hole, United States
Take a day trip through Grand Teton National Park and north into Dubois, Wyoming in search of wildlife on this full-day tour from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Wildlife sightings on this tour often includes bighorn sheep, moose, wolves, bison, elk, pronghorn antelope, coyotes, eagles, and fox. You will learn about Rocky Mountain bighorns at the National Bighorn Sheep Center in Dubois, Wyoming. After a restaurant lunch, you will discover outstanding Native American petroglyphs, sacred to the Eastern Shoshone Indians of the Wind River Valley. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 10 on this small-group tour, ensuring a more intimate experience.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - BrushBuck Wildlife Tours
- Entry/Admission - National Bighorn Sheep Center
- Park entrance fee ($12 USD)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Teton
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BrushBuck Wildlife Tours, 490 S, US-89, Jackson, WY 83002, USA
After hotel pickup in Jackson Hole, start your small-group tour with a drive north through Grand Teton National Park. Your guide points out the Teton Range, whose pristine mountain peaks tower above valleys abundant with lakes, rivers, wildflowers and wildlife. Enjoy snacks and refreshments en route.
Following the picturesque route of the Rockefeller Parkway, your guide
Where To Go
210 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel or vacation rental address and we will pick you up in the Jackson Hole, Wyoming area. If we cannot pick you up due to your lodging being too far away from the
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes, a jacket and long pants
- Excludes Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $12.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks
- Children 4 years and under are excluded on this public tour.