Full-Day Adventure: Natural Hot Spring with Mud Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour From Playa Hermosa
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
Do some horseback riding up mountains and through plains. Enjoy fantastic views of Guanacaste’s Pacific coastline and the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano. Gear up and take a canopy tour. Accompanied by professional guides, this 8-hour tour will have you flying high through the treetops and zipping across canyons. There are ten cables to ride, and at one point you’ll even cross paths with a large and impressive waterfall. This is an excellent location to take pictures or cool down along the pool’s crystal-clear waters.
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Alcoholic drinks (not available)
What To Expect
Be picked up from your hotel at 7:20am and head for an amazingly beautiful place by the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park, where the vegetation is lush and wildlife is abundant. Start your day with a non-alcoholic tropical fruit cocktail and then saddle a well trained and real Costa Rican working horses, which will take you on a scenic ride through the pastures and up the hills until getting to the famous waterfall ziplines. On the first 3 of the 10 cables you be flying
Where To Go
Playa Hermosa, Playa Hermosa, Province of Guanacaste
Traveler pickup is offered
Any rental home in coco beach , ocotal and Playa hermosa Guanacastae
Returns to original departure point
Written Reviews (1)
1 of 1
It was perfect !!!...
Patty | Apr 2017
It was perfect !!!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required