Everest Trek with Island Peak (Imja Tse) Climbing
Island Peak Climbing is a trip to conquer Island Peak which is also known as Imja Tse. The peak lies in Sagarmatha National Park and is a starting point of the Imja River. Standing 6,189 m above sea level, Island Peak climbing with Everest Base Camp Trekking is perfect for mountain enthusiasts and beginner climbers.
Our climbing journey starts from arrival at Kathmandu valley. Once in Kathmandu valley, we sightsee the Thamel tourist hub and prepare for our journey. On the next day, we fly off to Lukla which takes about 27 minutes. Once we reach Lukla, we head towards Phakding. Taking a small village that serves as a gateway to trekking in the Everest region. We, then follow our trek to Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazaar (3,440m) is where we will be acclimatizing. This is a lively town where we will relax and prepare ourselves for the challenging part of our trip.
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car
- Two Nights 3* Hotel in Kathmandu (twin sharing) on BB plan
- Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast during trekking
- National park permit, Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- Climbing permit.
- All Equipment while climbing peak.
- Boot and crampons while climbing peak.
- Trekking/ Climbing Guide/porter/ Sherpa Insurance.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations twin sharing in lodges/tea houses during the treks
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porter (1 porter for 2 clients)
- Guide Plane fare.
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Last Night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- All meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to bad weather delay flight or any reason
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
What To Expect
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley Sightseeing and trip preparation.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2860m) and Trek to Phakding (2610m) 3-4 hours.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 6-7 hours.
Day 05: Acclimatization Day Visit Khumjung Village.
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m) 5 -6 hours.
Day 07: Trek from Tengboche to Pheriche (4200m) 4 -5 hours.
Day 08: Trek from Pheriche to Lobuche (4910m) 5-6 hours.
Where To Go
Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We do Pickup and drop from Kathmandu Airport.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level