Half Day Paso Robles Wine Tasting Tour
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview3 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
This is a social tour, so you can expect to meet other wine enthusiasts and get to know them over the course of the afternoon. Usually, we will not have more than 8 - 10 guests on board. Your guide/driver will point out landmarks and wineries along the way, tell stories and talk about local history and, of course, wine making, as well as sharing with you our local culture.
- Small intimate tour sizes - so we can craft a personalized itinerary
- Visit 3 Wineries - Wineries can be requested at time of booking
- Friendly, experienced, personable, and knowledgeable guides - the best in the area!
- An introduction to wine tasting lesson - if requested
- Tour of winery production operations possible - if requested
- Bottled water
- 3 hours from pick-up to drop-off
- Rain or Shine, We Wine!
- Gratuity to the guide (18-20% is customary)
- Tasting Fees at each winery, if any
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paso Robles Wine Region, Paso Robles Wine Region, San Luis Obispo County, California
All tours are crafted with you, our guests, in mind. Our passion is creating an unparalleled tour experience. With over 300 wineries to choose from, there is always somewhere new and exciting to try.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tobin James Cellars, 8950 Union Rd Located 8 miles east of Paso Robles on Highway 46, Paso Robles, CA 93446-9356
Our 1/2 Day
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Paso Robles, CA Hotels, Paso Robles, CA RV Parks, and many vacation rentals within 10 minutes of the Paso Robles downtown City Core or, at the Paso Robles Train Station.
If you do not have a hotel location,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate