Ultimate Wine Experience in San Luis Obispo
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview5 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
~ Shared Group Wine Tours are a tremendous value for the individual, couple or small group looking for an exceptional day in wine country! Breakaway has been delivering Deliciously Fun, Educational Wine Tours, Fresh Daily since 1995! No worries, no wine snobs here only winos wanting to share their passion and dispel the myths and intimidation that can come with wine tasting.
~ Shared Group Wine Tours visit 4 unique wineries. Being foodies as much as we are winos our picnic lunches (Full-Day only) are off the hook! Dietary restrictions can be accommodated with notice.
~ Private Wine Tours available and offer full control. Perfect for larger groups, those with a list of “must-have” wineries or desiring a different start time/duration, those traveling with minors or dogs.
~ No fixed routes, requests welcome.
- Full-day Tour @ 5 hours | Friday 1/2 day @ 3 hours
- Small groups
- Visit 4 wineries on Full Day Tour - 3 wineries on Friday 1/2 Day Tour
- Winery picnic lunch (included with full-day tour only)
- Friendly, Knowledgeable, Local Driver / Guide
- Signature "Deliciously Fun, Wine Education"
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Winery Tasting Fees - Most tasting fees are waived with wine purchase or club membership
- Driver / Guide Gratuity - Customary 18-20%, much like a dining experience
- Entry/Admission - Edna Valley Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Talley Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Laetitia Vineyard and Winery
- Entry/Admission - Biddle Ranch Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Sextant Wines
- Entry/Admission - Claiborne & Churchill Winery
- Entry/Admission - Kynsi Winery
- Entry/Admission - Tolosa
- Entry/Admission - Saucelito Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Wolff Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Chamisal Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Baileyana, Tangent & True Myth Tasting Room
- Entry/Admission - Stephen Ross Wine Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Filipponi Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Kelsey See Canyon Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Autry Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Cayucos Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Center of Effort
- Entry/Admission - Chene Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Croma Vera Wines
- Entry/Admission - Cutruzzola Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Niner Wine Estates
- Entry/Admission - Peloton Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Phantom Rivers Wine
- Entry/Admission - Sinor-LaVallee
- Entry/Admission - Timbre Winery Tasting Room
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edna Valley Vineyard, 2585 Biddle Ranch Rd, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401-8319
We do not always visit Edna Valley Vineyard.
Every Wine Tour visits 4 wineries they ALWAYS vary.
There are over 300 wineries in Paso Robles and we don't run on fixed routes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Talley Vineyards, 3031 Lopez Dr, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420-4999
We do not always visit Talley Vineyards
Every Wine Tour visits 4 wineries they
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer door-door service from all major hotels.
We are unable to pick up from AirBnB's or vacation rentals. We can make recommendations as to the closest hotel you can meet us at.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation call late afternoon the day before tour with an updated pickup time
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking