Bioluminescence Night Kayaking Tour of Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview1 hour 30 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
There are only a few places is the world you can see this amazing display of sea life lighting up the waters with their other-worldly neon glow. This is one Florida experience you do not want to miss! What makes this amazing is that the protected wetlands around the area we launch our kayaks has almost no light pollution. This make for amazing visibility of the bioluminescence.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Kayak, Paddle, Life-jacket
- Gratuities for guide (optional)
What to expect
See plankton glow in the water below you as you paddle through one of Florida's natural river on this nighttime bioluminescence kayaking tour. Bioluminescent kayak tours depart nightly throughout the year, and are a “must-do” for Florida vacations.
Where To Go
Haulover Canal Launch Site, Haulover Canal, Allenhurst, FL 32754, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers