Orleans Island Sea Kayaking Tour
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview3 hoursMobile & paper tickets accepted
Explore the St. Lawrence River on a sea-kayaking tour for a memorable experience. With easy-to-follow techniques and sea-kayak equipment provided, this 3-hour tour is suitable for beginners and experts alike. You’ll learn about Orléans Island history from your experienced guide and you'll capture great photos of the summer landscape. Bring your sense of adventure and come to try!
- Professional local guide
- Equipment: sea kayak, paddle, spray skirt, mandatory safety equipment
- Kayak clothing: wet suit, water shoe, waterproof jacket, glove
- Snack and water bottle
- Waterproof bag as needed
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Outdoor clothes
What to expect
Sea Kayaking Tour on the Saint-Laurent River with double kayak, safety equipment and certified guide. All equipment included and possibility of transportation.
• St. Lawrence River, Quebec Canada
Where To Go
120 Chemin de la Chalouperie, Saint-Laurent-de-l'Île-d'Orléans, QC G0A 3Z0, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring a swimsuit (for the wetsuit in May-June-October)
- Please dress in athletic summer wear and bring water, lunch and snacks