2-Day Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks Wildlife Adventure
Jackson Hole, United States
Get ready for unforgettable wildlife and scenic beauty of Wyoming and Montana on this 2-day tour of Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park, with overnight hotel accommodation included. Admire Old Faithful in all its glory, view the majestic Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, and marvel at the colorful landscapes of Mammoth Hot Springs. Your knowledgeable guide will detail the fascinating history and geology of these venerable parks and help you spot the many animals that roam freely in this incredibly scenic area. Animals commonly viewed on this tour can include bears, moose, bison, wolves, elk, coyotes, eagles, fox, swans, and mule deer.
This small-group tour is limited to 10 people to ensure a more intimate experience.
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in either Cooke City or West Yellowstone, Montana
- Naturalist guide
- Use of optics
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available in Jackson, Wyoming, and Teton Village, Wyoming
- Touring in air-conditioned/heated enclosed vehicle
- National Park Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - BrushBuck Wildlife Tours
- Select meals
- Guide gratuities (recommended at 10-15% of tour price)
What To Expect
Day 1: Grand Teton and Yellowstone Wildlife
Stop At: BrushBuck Wildlife Tours, Jackson, WY 83001-8506
We will start early for early morning wildlife sightings in Grand Teton National Park. You will have a great chance of seeing moose, elk, bison, grizzly bear, black bear, wolf, coyote, eagles and much more! We’ll view the beautiful Upper and Lower Falls of Yellowstone and then head into the Upper Loop of Yellowstone for more wildlife viewing. We will spend the evening in the famous Lamar
Where To Go
Traveler pickup is offered
Written Reviews (8)
1 of 3
We spent 2 days with...
We spent 2 days with fabulous Gannon as our guide. His enthusiasm was contagious and his passion for his work made it such an incredible experience. His patience and knowledge (and a little bit of luck) allowed us to see mule deer, white tails,
Neil is hands down a...
Luis G | Jul 2020
Neil is hands down a joy to have as a guide, full of knowledge and passion for nature that’s very contagious. We enjoy the experience fully, thank you
Chelsea got us up at...
Chelsea got us up at 5:45 to go see wolves, we weren’t happy at the time, bur I saw a pack of 12 wolves thanks to Chelsea, she was the best!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring sturdy walking shoes and a jacket
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed