Jurassic Coast: Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door half day trip
Your Safety Is Important To Us
To limit the spread of coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. You can find more information here.
Overview5 hours 30 minutesMobile & paper tickets accepted
Discover some of the most scenic coastline in southern England on a coach trip from Bournemouth. Travel to the famous Jurassic Coast, via Poole Harbour and Sandbanks, to experience the nation's first natural UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visit both Lulworth Cove and the natural limestone arch of Durdle Door for 3 hours at your own pace but with plenty of information and maps to help you along the way.
Have a cream tea or fish and chips in one of the many tearooms, cafes or pubs in the village of West Lulworth.
The departure point in Bournemouth has great connections with trains and coaches making this a great day trip from London and the South East.
Not just for the summer! This trip runs all year and provides an amazing day out, even in the depths of winter,just be sure to wrap up warm and look forward to a warm drink in one of the cosy pubs or cafes once you have blown the cobwebs out.
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bournemouth Pier, Pier Approach, Bournemouth BH2 5AA England
Bournemouth Pier is in the town centre with a beautiful view of the sea and the gardens
Pass By: Sandbanks Beach, Banks Road, Poole BH13 7QQ England
Drive on a lovely scenic route through Bournemouth town centre, West Cliff, Sandbanks and Poole Quay.
Stop At: Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, West Lulworth England
On arrival the driver will show you the return pick up point
Where To Go
Bournemouth (Coach Station), Boscombe, Bournemouth BH8 8DL, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. Very rarely but there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions