Devon Coastal Walk & Beautiful South Hams Villages, incl. Brewery Visit
Devon, United Kingdom
Local born & bred guide. Small private tour in luxury Car. Local interesting history - fun & flexible. Visits to local towns including a brewery tour. Optional short coastal walk is for a maximum total duration of 2 hours only at points 5&6.
- Bottled water - South Hams. Brewery REAL ALE [or soft drink!) or a proper Devon Cream Tea. Proper Scone, Clotted Cream, Strawberry Jam + pot of tea or a Coffee.
- Entry/Admission - Stokeley Farm Shop
- Entry/Admission - Lost Village of Hallsands
What To Expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bayards Cove Fort, Dartmouth's inner harbour, Dartmouth TQ6 9AN England
Visit the ancient maritime town of Dartmouth, tour and visit Bayards Cove. Used for many a film set. Including...the 1970s TV series - The Onedin Line.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Blackpool Sands, A379, Dartmouth England
Driving out from Dartmouth, past the old ship yards, on to Stoke Fleming and on to Strete. This area has been designated An Area of Outstanding
Where To Go
Totnes TQ9 5DD, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect you from most South Devon Hotels or from Totnes Train Station
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate